The Duchess' Lewd Invitation

Dex-chan lover
the dude knew she was a victim too hahaha virtuous his ass

MD@Home
This reminds me of that piña colada song
Except for the fact that the song’s likable unlike the ML

I came for the smut. Don’t care about the rest. 😹 ML IS COCO but hopefully the smut scenes will be good enough for me to forget about it. Happy reading yall. Send raw link if you got it. Lol

Just a few chapters in and I hate the ML to the core already. I'm gonna stay for the plokplok though i hope this mofo straightens up or else im gonna get isekaid and wack his ass

For the moment I like it and I kind of know what may happen, so thanks a lot for translating so quickly

I like BL but I live for Josei HL!! Yes!! Get fucked duchess!! HL Smut for women is the best!!

So basically...

Husband and wife have a bad marriage and want a divorce. After agreeing to a condition to let her have an affair in exchange for the divorce, husband decides to actually commit to having a relationship by pretending to be the man she's having an affair with. Husband then starts to realize that his wife is actually a genuinely good and loving person, and it's really her family that are the scumbags and he was overall being a total douche by neglecting and hurting her.

@Fujoshipiggy
each group hav different names for different roles

@Bajanprincess
if i have to guess, prob since the webtoon is new, multiple group might have been waiting to pick it up, i dun think you can call dips on new series? at least i notice multiple group clashin for new series a few times

Group Leader
Morally upright while starving and abusing his wife

Nobles and hypocrisy. Name a better couple

Users who are viewing this thread