The Duchess' Lewd Invitation

I already hate the husband. I hope they get divorce for real and the husband will be left crying boohoo

Superman rule, but at this point I'll read anything. Thanks for the quality translations!

I think the gigolo is her husband!!! Same hair and eyes color. 🤔

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

t/n's are quite funny ahahaha looking forward to the next update! thank you for your hard work ^^

God her husband is trash. Like, such trash. Wish the story was her getting the divorce and then hooking up with someone else.

chapter 4 spoiler btw thats tough sister

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wait, is the
gigolo = ML = Husband
? If so, I don't think I can stand trying to read further and hope for some healthy relationship. Dropping it~

I get the distinct feeling that her husband DOES love her and DOESN'T want to get divorced, so he's came up with this convoluted plan to probably get at her family through the divorce so they'll face capital punishment for what they've done. In the meantime he had to distance himself from her and now that she's seeking an affair he can actually express himself and his love just not directly to her face, which is again a very stupid and convoluted plan that really only punishes the one he loves...

It's fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread