The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 8 Ch. 97 - Diet

Double-page supporter
everybody reading this chapter low-key mad at the brother for getting rid of the thicc thighs.

Dex-chan lover
It's a filler chapter with the two worst characters.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Literally just an excuse for the artist to draw a Viola with thick thighs.

Dex-chan lover
@ExtraOrder Make yourself so constipated you can't eat. I lost 40lbs in 2 months

There is also that diet where you cut out all junk, only drink water and you can't eat potatoes, noodles or rice. No carbs apparently. My doctor did it and he went from like 300 lbs to 210lbs in 4 months. though he said you get a sort of withdrawal because you aren't getting carbs. After some time you cheat a bit because the weight loss affect lessens as time passes after I think 5 weeks. Cheat to restart it and do the process again he said. Might be called keeto or some shit. i don't know diet names

VIP
reduce eating, more water

that's easiest diet . just make sure your calorie intake is NOT bigger than your calorie output. as simple as that.

i simply stop my snack and eat twice a day, lose 5 kilograms in 2 mount without changing any daily activity.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax It's called the Ketogenic or the Atkins diet. Cutting out nearly all carbs means that your glucose and glycogen stores are depleted, meaning that you need to rely on metabolizing fat. This state is referred to as 'ketosis', meaning that your body is converting fat into ketones to be used as a fuel source for your muscles. However, the process is messy and you need to make sure that you don't go into metabolic acidosis. You absolutely need to drink plenty of water when you are on this diet and your urine will smell like acetone.

Crash diets are unsustainable and may contribute to having more problems with weight in life. While it may help weight loss in the short term, I highly recommend changing eating habits to something more sustainable. Proper portioning and regular exercise will give far longer-lasting results.

Users who are viewing this thread