The Duke of Death and His Maid

Contributor
Having it in CG is a bit weird, but apparently the Hi Score Girl Team is working on it and they managed well.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone seems hyped for this. What's good about this?

Also is the romance in this satisfying?

This Diamond manga just got a anime adaptation, "FOR ONCE AGAIN THEY FINALLY ADAPT A GREAT MANGA YESSSSS!!!"

I wonder if they will show everything that has happened in every chapter, and why do I smell that it would have a 12 or 24 or 30+ episodes, hhmmmm (also the manga is not done yet, please never end or have a happy ending and keep release new chapters like the after show of the result hehehe)

god this manga can make you horny and lonely really good manga but makes you lonely ;(

Dex-chan lover
Is a good manga because it doesn't try too hard, but everytime I think that they would have broke the curse if they just followed the book fairy game I get triggered, the author should have just not made that chapter.
Is perfectly understable that they were happy to be able to touch each other, but is retarded that they did just that.

Haven't read this in a long time... think I stopped around chapter 30 or something ... But the cover.... So it's harem now? If it is then think ima drop it. I'm tired of harem crap.

Fed-Kun's army
@Manganime It's not harem like even slightly. It's just displaying the main female characters. (MC's maid, his sister, witch character that's in a relationship when introduced) This does pairing relationships similar to a lot of other rom com series. I also originally stopped reading this because it felt more stretched than I normally like but honestly this is a great series, focuses a lot on comedy and slice of life but has pretty decent story lines.

The progress is just normally, here is a "bad character, this is why they are "bad", redemption arc, now part of the main casts friends. There isnt that much progress towards solving the main conflict.

Dex-chan lover
starting out this is just mommy-gf bullshit, someone tell me if it gets better to where the power dynamic isn't entirely on her side

@cksn The dynamic stays, but the plot slowly is brought to the foreground. The most recent chapter is very indicative of this. Finally we are getting some progress, the end is somewhat near

Users who are viewing this thread