The Duke of Death and His Maid

so ...seems shit is getting serious? we going from romcom to full shounen battle manga? we even had the training ark lol

i'm back; it's actually good (when the plot actually settles in even though it takes like 70 chapters)

Dex-chan lover
@Esasaeriri

Such as? It's been established that his curse works even through (normal, everyday) clothes, so unless you're thinking of putting him into a suit of armor 24/7...

@Strongstache such as when they went inside magical storybook and the book would grant their wish including curing his problem but they decided to fool around instead, making the book mad. This time too, Free's barrier would make his life much easier, why not keep it up until they can cure him? I think there were several instances when they outright ignored a solution, temporary or not, but I can't remember all of them rn.

I had a feeling the mom was just terrible at communicating and wasn't really unjustifiably cruel to her kids. Who wouldn't be upset if your eldest kid suddenly got cursed. She's on the stricter end of the spectrum but letting him live in another mansion and granting the extra time before stripping away his right to inheritance was her way of showing leniency and hope that he'll succeed.

Users who are viewing this thread