The Duke of Death and His Maid

Dex-chan lover
this is a beautiful manga and I love the change of setting recently. I think it's okay for it to begin being more plot heavy. yall need to chill.

I normally hate having to wade through 100+ chapters of "filler", but each chapter felt entertaining and meaningful to me, and i never really lost interest. I do like how the story is way more plot-focused now though, we're approaching the endgame now

Fed-Kun's army
is it still doing filler about tits mcgee and her pet canary or are we back to actual plot?

just curious, how are you guys pronouncing Daleth's name in your head? Like Day-leth, Dah-leth or Dal-leth as in dalmation?

Double-page supporter
Bro 138 is the start to a wild drop on this roller coaster

Whats going on in this story? Are the Duke and the Maid together yet?

Every time I check back in on the latest chapter (admittedly without context) it seems like they're about more and more random things, sometimes even with different characters

@Xyzzy

Seriously? Why don't they do much romance stuff? I mean cmon the frekkin title is about them being a couple

Have they still not solved the problem of him killing everything he touches?? Even the maid?
Supposed to be a dang romance story aint it

Contributor
@StaK

They’re working on it. In the current arc, the Duke has a mini barrier around him so he and Alice can touch without actually touching.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I read it up to ch 130, I still have mixed feelings about this. It's not bad but not good either.
As a slice of life it's good enough, but it's way too passive. The love stories are kinda interesting but aren't progressing at all.
Honestly I have no idea where to put this manga in my mind.
I'd say this is around 6/10.

Users who are viewing this thread