The Duke of Death and His Maid

Dex-chan lover
oh no.. it is Little Mermaid all over again... let's pray for happy ending

Dex-chan lover
I'm new to this manga and only on chapter 12, but I have a hard time feeling its appeal yet.
To anyone reading this and who knows more about the story than me, is there like a good point of reference as to when the story should start unfolding and the appeal of the manga should become apparent? Or have I seen the gist of what's it gonna be like for rest of the manga within the first 12 chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the answers, @Alciel and @zStella!
I kept on reading for a few chapters, then skipped forward to chapter 80 just to see how it moves along and read for a few chapters.
Sadly, I can't feel it at all. I can't really relate to the characters of the duke and his maid. Maybe it's that teasing gimmick that I really just don't like, stopped reading Takagi because of that too.

Was an interesting attempt, but it's sadly not my cup of tea.

I wish you much fun with the manga!

Dex-chan lover
@Frozeneye You're probably not into slice-of-life series then. It's likely a universal thing to you, not really this series in particular

We have a bunch of other series as well that you can try out; they're not all slice-of-life. Just click the Kirei Cake group page and check out their descriptions. I'm sure you'll find something you like ^^

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the suggestions, @zStella, but I actually really love slice-of-life! Currently reading about 50 different mangas with that tag. (was actually surprised myself when I saw that on my MD list).
I always try to get into reading new mangas and saw this one ranked relatively high and wanted to give it a shot. Just didn't click with me, but thanks thanks for the advice!

soo uh..I stopped reading this cause it got boring, its a good manga but it gets boring later on.

all I want to know is that is the Boi cured?

is Alice taken yet?

is the chicken man still alive and his partner as well?

and has Alfred been raped as of yet?

Dex-chan lover
At first, this the progress of this story too slow that it went boring. Just everyday life that haven't developed the story yet. But it went better recently. Hope it's not going back to be a bit repetitive like earlier chapters

Dex-chan lover
@Frozeneye are you done reading it till the later chapters. I too have a bit hard reading it, because it feels repetitive that the story likely haven't developed at all. Too much filler. But it went better recently. Many side characters shown up to bring more purpose. I suggest you read it bit by bit to catching it up, don't go all out of it

Dex-chan lover
@AAA1 No, I had stopped actually. I'm gonna put it back on my reading list and will try to consume it little by little. You're right, that might work better than just rushing through it.

Double-page supporter
Alright well im dropping this for now. Maybe i'll return one day but I cant take this snails pace and constant repetition anymore. Peace.

I like the manga but my parents told me not to read it because they thought it was digital black Face

>The dangerous person who cursed me and ruined not only my life but many others as well can't be that had of a person.
>Please don't kill her.
That's it, I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
*breaks a table slamming my head on it*
sorry, i just came back from takamine-san and...guh, everyone is so dumb

It was starting to get a little boring. It seems like the plot doesn't change much. Lol no wonder with the slice of life tag. Like any other manga if the plot-story don't intensify and is almost the same as every chapter then goodbye. Also, the mc is a total beta, so just bruh

Users who are viewing this thread