The Duke of Death and His Maid

Group Leader
I'm surprised to find myself loving this so much.

edit: I think this level of wholesomeness is too much for me to bear, reading too many chapters overheats my brain. Definitely a favorite.
edit 2: damn, I've reached the last chapter uploaded... I can't wait for more. Next pay day, first expense is buying the 6 volumes.

I wonder if this maid is the one taking care of the scanlators mother and the reason why he needs money for years to pay her for her services even though they can somehow afford to drop stuff often.

Im actually aching, i can't handle the wholesome that's interrupted by the curse. I'll be back after some progress on healing the curse. This is too much.

Poor Alice. Regardless of whether the duke finds it her eyelashes beautiful or not, entropion is hell. It says a lot that she can smile all the time.

3/10 stars rating for me. Very bad and monotone story. I don't understand how this got more than a 8/10 stars rating. Yikes. 😥

Damn right. The last page with Alice blushing once she saw the old pic the Duke drew when he was a kid...priceless.

@bastek66
7th cover is too lewd and the duke doesn't appear there, they will stick with 6th cover until 8th cover comes out.
But if it's also too lewd then forever 6th cover!

This manga is like 20 chapter filler and 1 chapter story progression
But god does that 1 chapter make you wish and beg you for a good ending to this story

Dex-chan lover
1j8jkp.png

it really bothers me that the duke
has had multiple opportunities to touch Alice in dreams & in that fantasy box thing but he still hasn't

Aggregator gang
I really like this but it feels like it was supposed to end 50 chapters ago. The author is killing the series by milking it for all its worth. People will get bored way before they reach any actual plot.

Users who are viewing this thread