The Duke of Death and His Maid

Does anyone else think the duke seems like Morty from Rick & Morty? I kinda imagine Morty’s Voice when reading

Are there any raws out there ? Im probably dropping this because of slow progression..

ok its just a guess but the one who cursed him is probaly Alice's mother, i mean she is obviusly a witch, the only think i dont know is why, maybe she was NTR'ing the duke's mother till he said he wasn't interested and she cursed his son for that

@Kabcro Maybe it was the only way the two could be together; if the duke were to be the heir to the estate he would likely be forced to marry into someone of comparable pedigree (and thus separated from Alice.

Dunno.

the more i read this the more the plot confuses me. Is like i am watching the reveal trailer for dead stranding

Dex-chan lover
@Grumpyfelo
Basicly a bitch wizard came in and fucked up a few people's lives. This bitch wizard is so powerful it is considered impossible to reverse her curses unless she does it herself, but the bitch wizard died. However, the sister of the bitch wizard wants to to at least try to fix one of those events, but she needs Zain's help.

It's funny that the title is tricking people when the cover image literately has a girl in a maid outfit that's black. It's like Black Butler with Sebastion dressed up in a black outfit

Aggregator gang
You guys are funny in japan black people are mythical and rarer than unicorns. Sure you guys thought you black was a black person as well.

@lazerus56 There are as many black ppl tourists as any others. No idea why, but a lot of weebs are black.
So yea, they aren't any rarer than other "foreigners"

>In a large mansion lives a boy, an aristocrat who was cursed by the witch to "let everything he touches die."

ucz58uV.png

Users who are viewing this thread