The Duke of Death and His Maid

Sharon is obviously the witch here, and it’s likely that Alice inherited some of her powers (since she can see ghosts, as shown in this chapter).

But why did Sharon curse the duke? I’d hate for the story to end with no explanation as to why, though I’m sure it will end with Alice reversing the curse anyways.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that Sharon refused to be a witch, this recent chapter made us see her and someone that resembled our dear black duke, possibly his father.
I think Sharon not wanting to be a witch for being close to him made someone close to her angry, and then that person cursed the duke as the son of who lead her astray.
There are many holes in my theory like, if Sharon loved the duke father who is Alice dad? Is possible they are siblings, is the no touch rule a cruel joke so that when they discover the truth at least "nothing" happened?
But all this story is weird, why cursing the first son and not all the family or the father, our duke was a innocent without sin after all, was the witch a stalker or obsessed with him and wanted him to stay "pure"until she could cliam it?

Dex-chan lover
@mikegnesium you mean incels?

Aren't guys like elliot rodger too controlling to let a woman have this much control in the relationship?

just finished vol 1

wtf it has absolutely nothing. as he was cursed i expect to have him search for a cure, doing experiment and stuff
yet he did nothing and hope the curse got away just like that ?

Dex-chan lover
Let everthing 'he touches' die. Then when other people touch him will thr other be okay?

you know its shame no one realized how op he is if he was used as massacre weapon

Haven't read this in a long while and decided to check the latest (swimsuit) chapter.
I think I just skipped 100 chapters and I didn't notice any differences. Slow progress is fine but this is just...

@Tilhokatti. There has been some development of the plot. We also now have a time limit, so the story will resolve soon. I get that most of the chapters are similar, but there are a few that matter.

This is a cute read and it's sweet, but there is absolutely no development just constantly the same formula which is Teased,Cuteness,Lovey dovey experiences and then restart. I'd be fine if that went on for like 20 chapters but its at 70+ right now and theres just nothing happening lol.

Users who are viewing this thread