The Dungeon Seeker

@Freestyle

Hmm... Maybe it was just a reason to give Noriko the Poison Immunity? They'd probably have an intense fight in the future where Junpei's trump card is rendered useless, or somehow form a party, though probably unlikely.

Fed-Kun's army
So, if I'm guessing correctly,
the dungeon's purpose is to select/create a candidate for ascension to divinity. The brat god wants someone to replace him.

Dex-chan lover
I like these kinds of Isekais, sad that there are too few of this type.

Dex-chan lover
This is just becoming such a slog to read. I'd really like this to start heading to a finale rather than keep going, I've been less and less interested since the girl was killed by Noriko. It's not the worst one of these I've read/am reading, but it's getting there.

Here I thought it was slowly turning into an actually decent plot....then it goes "ur super deep pain fuels mrbossman. you and betrayal woman alone. ur pain is just that deep, man". yeah, no. right back to garbage.

So yeah, batch read this just today. Can't say the plot and story were ever incredibly strong, but things at least made sense up until the god-brat yoinked him out to serve his whim and then threw him back in. Just kinda been all over after that. Noriko got super powers from guzzling so much c*ck, apparently. The super-girl thought the minotaur would be his limit, and even though it had a higher rating than the supersonic cerberus, it got one-shotted by rando dwarf scrub. What? MC could have vaporized it with a sneeze. Timeline with elf-wifey didn't make sense either. Someone he met in the dungeon a while ago? Whatevs. And then the whole anguish thing. Cool mechanic, but she said she had eliminated all anguish in the dungeon until he arrived. What about the enslaved army? Maybe they just didn't feel anything. But then the villagers with their sperm-donor-food-supplies, surely some anguish going on there right? Getting a limb chopped off to be eaten once a week has got to be worse than a broken heart. Those are a dime-a-dozen.

I feel like we're being set-up for some reveal, where Noriko wasn't at fault for the betrayal and we're supposed to feel sorry for the anguish she went through as any passing alpha's sex slave, but I don't see how that squares with her murdering everyone she meets for the exp.

And when did she get the skill-taker ability? That wasn't on her card in the beginning. She had villager for her job. Ultra appraisal and no extra slots for skills. So what gives?

All that said, I probably won't finish this till it's all done. Then, if I have nothing better to do, blaze through and see if it redeems itself.

Are we missing chapters? There's a lot of skips I didn't understand. Heck.

Pure cringe. I suggest Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou cause it does this so much better

I'm still on the ride until the MC finish his revenge to the b*tch. Depending on the result, I may drop this manga or continue.

jak

Contributor
@ChronicleKey

People are hating on Noriko, but it was revealed that she was under mind control magic and had no control over what she did.

Remember that blade in skyrim that you needed to kill people who trusted you to unlock its full power? Yep. I think I know where this is going.

Seems like a cheap knock-off of Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou. 90% of the things seen/events happened here, are done better in Arifureta, from what I've seen so far.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou is damn annoying, though. I wish the MC would've killed the stupid bunny girl instead of keeping her as ballast that makes the story damn annoying to read.

I don't know why Japanese people like nymphomaniac females who try to come over as shy/sexy, but I definetly don't want to see those kinds of characters in a revenge story that's supposed to have a badass main character. The moment she was introduced was the deterioration of the main character to a beta male that can't cope with annoying females.

As far as I've read this novel, Junpei isn't going into this specific direction, which makes the story superior to AriSho.
Also, compared to AriSho, the main character here doesn't get all these stupid magic powers and he's not bedding the female sidekicks.

Shouldn't this guy be dead?
I mean he got his arm tore off, and he had 15 max HP and 5 DEF.
I'm pretty sure you gotta do more than 15 point of damage to tear his arm off.
Then again he got plot armor, just a little annoying how he can get away with only maxing AGI

Just read ch8, I guess the numbers in this story is all over the place.

This is actually pretty good.. I actually like it better than Arifureta so far, in spite of the weird art and the fugly character design. o:
Last few chapters were a little boring though, hope It gets back on track soon. :>

Users who are viewing this thread