The Dungeon That Kills All Adventurers - Ch. 12

Group Leader
The couple is from Chapter 4. I'm actually surprised she survived the encounter.
I was about to ask that. Thank you good sir/madam.

Also, I think her trauma comes from not dying instantly after getting her face ripped off so she still remembers the sensation even after respawning fully healed. When they die instantly there's no trauma since there's nothing to remember.

Dex-chan lover
The couple is from Chapter 4. I'm actually surprised she survived the encounter.

Given this is Dowman + he mentioned respawn, either the ripped face didn't heal properly/at all, or the trauma from it was so bad she mutilated her own face after reviving and this is him helping her recovering from that.

Befaasa is from ch 7, the reincarnated gacha gamer who initially held a grudge against the two girls because they watched/took picture as she laid dying, but changed stance after getting wifi signal and can even resume playing her gacha thanks to them.

Also Tifa on the first page.

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah character cameos! Lore expansions! And even a nice break from the main adventurer-killing-dungeon-cleaning duo to see what's it like from other's perspective

Very relaxed yet productive chapter, banger

Users who are viewing this thread