The Embodiment of Sins - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Embodiment of Sins (129-149)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Very different and something to look forward to. Good to see the almost even balance between humans and goblins. And good to see that that humans are strong fighters independent of however they end up interacting with the MC. Also, ++ for women that don't look like waifs. (Not that I dislike waif's, but a seeing chicks who look like they really could stand up in a fight is welcome as well.)

Dex-chan lover
Dang. This work is superb in it's execution. The protagonists are badass good without being totally OP. Rarely does one get to experience such balanced action scenes. They totally warrant that many panels to properly convey.
And this work deserves the effort a meticulous translation. Good job.

Dex-chan lover
A pleasure to read as always, thank you very much to the author, keep up the great work!

The battle while really tense felt like it was going too well, it didn't take long for us to be reminded of the thin line between life and death in this encounter though, one mistake could mean the end.

I wonder how well the backline is faring though, with Julius and Yuri so far ahead, we still don't know how many of the grinning goblins are left. And I hope that Amelia is fine.

Fed-Kun's army
A pleasure to read as always, thank you very much to the author, keep up the great work!

The battle while really tense felt like it was going too well, it didn't take long for us to be reminded of the thin line between life and death in this encounter though, one mistake could mean the end.

I wonder how well the backline is faring though, with Julius and Yuri so far ahead, we still don't know how many of the grinning goblins are left. And I hope that Amelia is fine.

Who is Amelia again ? One of the blood knight or the goblin king ?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update Harrishero. Expected to see a bit of Ish in this chapter, but I can wait, take you time.

Users who are viewing this thread