The Emperor Is Afraid That the Princess Will Have the World - Ch. 70

Fed-Kun's army
This story has a special place in my heart. It's full of clichés but the consensual relationship between the ML and MC is not something you see all the time. Also the way that neither of them shies away from sex is nice to see

Thanks for the update! I love that the MC and ML actually work well together and have a real relationship!

Tnks a lot for all the chapter, guys, you're doing an awesome job! I wonder how u feel when u read all this drama hahaha.

Aww, the Demon Prince small bean ver. is so cute, and OH, SO IT'S CONFIRMED THAT QIN YI IS A MAN >O< I was confused this whole time hahaha.

Glad everyone is clear that the Emperor is just a coward; he simply abused the trust and hopes of a naive noble girl who helped him to obtain the throne, but after that, he simply took the side of another powerful noble of his own country and make her his Empress, so at the end, he didn't care about the 3rd Prince and obviously not his mom because his wife was against them. It's easier to believe that he wasn't his real son and that the girl wasn't loyal so he could just continue living being neglectful and "innocent" than accept his responsibilities but ok~ trash.

LMAO, An Qi calls her future hubby 'bastard' in her mind but 'master' on the outside XD

@Akera Agree, this one doesn't have the deepest or the best palace story I've ever read but it feels nice because it makes sense (I mean, there's some storyline work so is not some nonsensical story) and the best part of the story is their relationship without doubts! Despite their positions, both of them feel like equals, two real mature lovers, two smart teammates working for the same purpose, two loners in the world with pretty similar scars, and two spouses/soulmates by will who care for each other without drama, fear, or resentment between them.

They really know how to keep things balanced between their intimate lives and the outside world, plus both are strong on their own and as a couple, so both know they shouldn't play with the other or they'll have to pay for the consequences. I really like that! (plus yeah, is so unusual to see a couple who's not reserved about their sexuality but I guess it makes sense considering how they met and who they are).

Users who are viewing this thread