The Emperor Is Afraid That the Princess Will Have the World

At first, I didn't really like it, but the more I read, the more wonderfully entertaining it became, it's so good, the drama isn't suffocating and it's even funny, that's good drama for you, unlike the other terrible ones, thank you so much for your scanlations, and we can see just how many people only put a bad rating cause it's manhua haha, way to generalize!

The main issue with this series its speech is super rough. Best way to say super Chinese if you get what I'm saying. If you are looking for a series that's good for non Chinese look else ware. as an American its not for me. Its to bad cause that art isn't bad.

Dex-chan lover
if the art wasn't that good, I'd thought it was done by an adolescent 😂 so many bad manhua with good drawings but no pacing or common sense whatsoever, so sad 🙄

Oh no another modern to another world historical setting but with superpowered martial arts, typical historical drama revenge plots , protagonist with "special skills" , too many forgettable names and faces basic art and translation that is as awkward as my parents' English

Users who are viewing this thread