The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 1

I remember when the first episode was released, many Korean readers on Naver called the Emperor “garbage” and “trash” hahaha~! LOL you can check it there

HAA HA HAA! Is that his reaction? If this weren't a fantasy I'd roast the life out of this wanna be Chunni Emperor. Turn back time he says NO! YOU WERE AN ASS TO HER! NOW DEAL WITH THAT GUILT!

Group Leader
Dude. The empress is "Her Majesty", yet the EMPEROR is "Your Highness"?

finally, its the ml the one turning back in time. its always the fl if its shojo genre.

am excited. what exactly did she wrote in the diary???

How is it an empire if there are not even one hundred thousand people living in there?

...are we sure it says the country only consists of 10,000 people? That’s like the size of a town lol

Double-page supporter
Hubby going back in time because he realized he messed up is rare. I wonder how long they were married though, seeing as there's no mention of a child. No matter how beloved she was, if she didn't produce an heir people would start losing faith in her.

People saying 10000 is too little, I agree it could be a little more, but by the looks it's suppose to be middle ages or something, how many people do you think lived in those days?! In 1500 the world population is estimated around 460 million people, so if you take a small empire is totally possible.

@Kira1 No even back in the 1500s most organize small nations had 6 digit populations. To be an Empire at this time you need at least a million, France had 16 million people and the Inca Empire had 12 million.

@Lamer5799
You're right. Apparently I didn't know the difference between country, kingdom and empire, so I thought that it could be possible based on a small country.

Users who are viewing this thread