The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 10

It's nice that after she died he stopped being neglectful but in the original timeline he grew up with nice parents and still grew up to be the mean neglectful husband. I guess the parents death changed him? Although he wasn't that nice the first time he met Lizzie in the first timeline. I mean we saw how he reacted after Lizzie died. He didn't care until he found her dairy. Besides the fact he had a headache after she died. He still only cared about her after reading her dairy. And there's still the question about why Lizzie met with the Mages before she died.

@nemuyu it’s was explained that he found the first Lizzie creepy because of her fake she was, her actions was like a doll that disgusted him so he wanted nothing to do with her until her found out why she’s the way she is

Ughhh THE PARENTS ARE SHITTT AND THEYRE SO CUTE😭🤌 love love LOVE a respectful ML who regrets his actions and genuinely cares about the FL regardless of whether she wants him or not❤️❤️

A manhwa where the male lead was shit but is ACTUALLY taking initiative to BETTER HIMSELF FOR THE FL ??????? I am here for it 😌😌

I'm proud of Leon, I truly am cause despite everything he still asks if he can make her happy like if he's allowed to - you can see how guilty and regret deeply shaped this current version of him and not matter how much hurts if she was happier somewhere else or with somebody else he would gladly let her go.

If more MLs had in whole seasons half of the development he had in 10 chapters I wouldn't drop so many titles lol

Leon having his nose door slammed is the payback I wanted for him being crap in his first life. Now I can properly enjoy these two being cute patooties 😎😎

Double-page supporter
LEEEEEOON HAAAAALT PLEAAASE HAAALT REMEMBER YOUR ACTUAL AGE HER AND HER AGE

Users who are viewing this thread