The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 2

It makes sense that we've never seen the empress' face this whole time; there isn't much of a person in that body or role. Now that time has gone back, maybe we'll get to meet the girl with a personality before she became the empress. Hopefully things work out this time, though I'm curious what the price he paid is? :O

Wait... so no background as to why he neglected her in the first place????? <.< even the worst of characters have some form of reasoning.. like how Rachel and Griffith did nothing wrong >:3

@ladylade
I hope that is a joke.
Also, we might see more of why he was so absent-minded in regards to her as the story progresses.

Okey i don't understand what changed emperor' mind i don't find that diary that heart breaking if he simply didn't love her why the change and he neglected her just because her hair looked like web?

@Itsmeza I think he read the diary and realized that she hadn’t been living for herself, and that her life was wasted on trying to achieve becoming the perfect empress and he felt some sort of guilt and regret for that. He wished to go back in time to give her the happiness she deserved. I don’t think he neglected her because her hair looked like web, I think she just said that to express that she knew he didn’t like her (parts of her, like her hair).

Plis lah buat grup bored corona kids. Aku tahu pasti ada yang paham bahasa Indonesia, jadi aku komen kek gini.

Jangan ambil projek lain jika projek yg ada belum sampe raw. Plis lah. Gak usah banyak-banyak ambil projeknya, asal projek yg ada selesai di tl. Daripada ambil projek baru, projek lama malah diabaikan. Kasihan kan kalau ada grub yg lain pengen tl juga

Some people said that his personality changed so fast but like, we barely saw anything from his previous and new personality.

What we saw is just a superficial fraction, we don't know what he was feeling and thinking deep inside yet.

Group Leader
Ok I was gonna be like “oh no boy it’s too late for regrets, you can suck it.”

But ngl that speech at the sorcerer’s tower was pretty good.

Although honestly it came out of nowhere, just from reading a journal.

That sorcerer’s is sus as fuck though, I wonder what’s the price🤔

woahh the story from the ML pov is pretty novel... a male lead who for once realises how shitty he is and so tries to do things better by paying a fair price?? i dig this, i may even grow some expectations on him lmao

@Ushika i really like your reasoning! it feels quite plausible

Users who are viewing this thread