The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 2

The art is really pretty. I’m here for it.

I’m very curious to find out why Lizzie became that way though.

I seen a spoiler today after I read this and idk. I hope i will forget it. Thanks for translation~

i’m glad we’re still following the male mc.

thank you for the chapter, i’m really intrigued by this story 👀

but is it just me or did the author do a bad job at portraying his regret? like reading this chapter i felt like i’m back in 7th grade drama club where everyone is just reading a script indifferently because none of us have memorized the lines or learned how to act or deliver the emotions. the feelings just aren’t there.

while he was reading her diary it didn’t sound like he cared at all now all of a sudden he’s willing to give up his life for her?

Wow, mad respect for this male lead. To those that feel that he changed way too fast, he was reading through the entire journal. He might have read it all in a single night, or he's been reading it for a long period of time.

But as he was reading it, he was questioning why the empress kept doing all the things that she did.

And the answer was that she did it to become the "perfect" empress.

As he was doing it and realizing everything that she did for him, he was beginning to realize that he deprived her of her own free will. He realized that because of him, she had turned herself into a mere puppet that was played with until she finally broke. And from the realization, he was hit with regret that's basically exploded from years of their marriage.

The speech he made to the sorceress was wonderful. I love how he just wants to make her happy and finally live a life of joy. He doesn't care if he dies, he doesn't care if the world is destroyed, he doesn't even care if she doesn't love him. All he wants is just for the girl that gave up everything, practically her own soul, for him to get everything that she deserves.

This is an ML that I can really get behind. The best part is that he's the isekai'd protag.

finally a time reversal far back enough. considering most transported back in time things are always in the middle of the action and the dude tries to appease the girl in a timeline after he treated her like crap, this is a good start

We prob don’t see her face properly yet because we are reading in his perspective. He doesn’t really, really look at her. Even until she died, her face was not drawn :((

Users who are viewing this thread