The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 2

Wow~ he best hope she falls for him else he's dead lol. I can't believe she brainwashed herself but I kinda can- in all these noble manwha being Empress is more or less depicted to be a hollow existence.

it's kinda refreshing to see it from the ML side instead of the usual FL side. excited for more.

That witch is HIGH fine 🥴 Also, BACK TO CHILDREN?! Please gohd I hope this isnt smth like those other webtoons I've read where they covered THE ENTIRE CHILDHOOD spanning 100++ chapters before character development 😱😥👀

YESSSSSS! IM TIRED OF HAVING TO SEE FL PERSPECTIVE EVERYTIME! This is new! And so fresh!

so apparently this chapter translation just skipped some entire panels, and some text is wrong :S I have read it elsewhere and it makes way more sense now. the empress was not happy and made a deal with the witch to cast a spell that would make her happy. so I guess the payment was her life

Even if the story ends up being shit, the art is a marvel to look at. It's just beautiful. The colours, the anatomy, everything!

Users who are viewing this thread