The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 5

Thank you 🙏

Also wow that mom has issues... It probably doesn't actually matter what the girl does, the mom will always find faults with it

my heart skipped a beat when i saw it truly updated omg?? thanks for picking it up, this story is god tier!! hopefully you won't be forced to stop.... ;;;

i love both the fl and ml aaaaa so cuuute
i was sure lizzie's mom would be happy but??? what do these people even want.... they're so upsetting, stop mistreating the girl!!! i hope the get what they deserve

Dex-chan lover
Thanks beautiful translation team. Tha ks handsome translation team.

Hope they wong be any stupid bi***es sharing this on social media platform again.

My gosh that awful family!

Thanks for translating and sharing with us!

Zmk

What did she do wrong for her to be hit?

At this point her mother is just full of selfish pride and ego

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️

When does she leave this abusive family 😭

Dex-chan lover
his mind is reversing a bit too, but man he needs to get her out of that house ASAP, no matter what he does, she still has to come back to her parents bullshit house

wtf does that bitch hoe wants? she said not to embarrass the family because they want the prince to like her, and the prince did and proposed to her. so why tf is she hitting the poor child? WTF DO YOU WANT BITCH KYS

Thank you scan team! Im crying because of the sweetness but the last panel got me fuming!!!!?!!!?Fucking bitch mother no you are not her mother you motherfucker bitch!!!! i wanna go to the story and slap and slice you so hard!!!

This is so... idyllic. In a weird way... Also he's like 30 inside, and he's crushing on a kid barely out of diapers. I don't know how to feel about it. 😲

Please use only "Your highness", "Your royal highness" or "My prince". "Your highness prince" is an abomination.

Thanks for picking it up.

Users who are viewing this thread