The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 5

Group Leader
Damn, mom, if it works what's wrong with that? She's gonna bring u glory the more the prince loves her! Just let him!

I swear if someone posts this on social media they are gonna get their ass whooped by me once was enough so please don't do it again

and thank you for translating it can't wait to read more of it

FUCK THAT MOTHER AND FATHER! Leon Kil him. Right now. Lizzie don't cry :( be happy

What the actual fck, mother????? What do you mean by education? Didnt u just torture ur daughter as if she was ur doll to play with?

Dear crown prince please take her out from that hell before something bad happens! :(

And thank u very much for the group for picking this up! Im afraid because the previous group decided to stop but u gave us hope! Please keep up the good work!!! 🌸🌸

You're amazing for picking this up! A million thank yous <3

And also, the flow and paneling of this manhwa is brilliant??? I urge everyone to try playing a //Korean medieval drama OST// playlist in the background and it'll feel like you're watching a movie.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICKING THIS UP!
Another manhwa adds to my fave list

I wonder how fast the Artist/Naver is going to find out this time. Beside that, great chapter and fuck your education. Really liked how they did the panels leading up to her running to the flower garden.

Users who are viewing this thread