The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 7

while reading her inner monologue I forgot that she was eight and was super confused when she started crying but then I remembered oh she is a child
thoseparents(don't even deserve being called parents smh) people who gave birth to her and were her legal guardian are a piece of shit I just really want to send them to be sent to the guillotine do they even know what they did to the child
I just- their attitude is just ughh

nice try, Leon, but you fail spectacularly XD well maybe the duke will still give her away after a week when she heals

@AnAverageGuy follow it again?

@Moom same, where is the part when she greeted the queen "earlier"?

I sort of felt the same pain that came from her. Adults shut their kids mouth just becoz we are young and "knows nothing". And when we were suddenly given the spotlight to speak up. We became scared and not knowing what to do and ended up burst up crying our hearts out.... #freelizzie

Mother:"You can't take my daughter away from me!"

What she really means:"You can't see the scars and wounds I left on the body of my child!"

Gosh, that made me want to wring her neck so badly. What shitty parents. I know they're shitty parents, it was established right away that they're terrible fertilisation donors, but it's still so infuriating.

And look at this poor baby crying because she can't process all that is going on, and got overwhelmed! She needs hugs! And protection! And therapy...

Aww poor girl. Yes come on let it all out sometimes crying does you so much good. After all she has all this pent up emotion. She needs a good cry.

Wish I could kick her parent's ass, but I'll let this job for the emperor

thanks for the chapter!

The emperor and empress could honestly have their own prequel comic. Also, this is so stressful for Lizzie. But they HAVE to get her out of there.

seeing her crying and finally expressing her feelings makes me happy~~ you got it lizzie! get the hell out of that house and continue live happily please~

lizzie’s parents deserve the guillotine as for Leon’s parents deserve the world

Poor baby Lizzie 😭 She's so small and scared, I just want to protect her. I'd also totally read a webcomic about Leon's parents. They're kind of the coolest ngl, and they were always good to Lizzie, even before the time reversal (at least the Empress was. Lizzie was real sad when she died).

Users who are viewing this thread