The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 10

ah so thats why her lil brother was keen on opposing the marriage

" That's why he killed innocent people, because he loved me even if i was Inside a fucking womb"

In the part of "He made an alliance early on with other royals", shouldn't it be a "she"? pretty sure they're talking about Hilde's mother, since she has to protect herself

I can't take it anymore... Farewell folks, I will drop this before it hurt my brain more. XD What a shame though that such pretty art is waste on this messy story...

Um, nah. He's still objectifying her as "his fiance"/"his empress", not as "the person Hildegarde". Sorry to break your world, Ms. MC. =P

OMG The notarised agreement is written in Marathi!!

I was so shocked to read it... I mean, really!!! How did a Korean webtoon get hold of a Marathi script? Normally, I would expect to see Hindi because of Bollywood influence, but Marathi ?! That's awesome... someone start using Bengali and South Indian scripts next... they look like alien scripts 😅

Edit: Some one in the comments noted it is Hindi, but I can tell you it's not. The words in Marathi say "Aamchi Mulgi" and "Aamcha Mulga" which refers to our daughter and our son respectively.

@Lasika yeah at first I thought it was random nonsense but after reading it I found that it was not just random nonsense
Then I thought it was sanskrit but then again looking into it I found it was Marathi
And the content was correct not some random scribbles
So maybe
Author have a Marathi friend and asked her to write

As long as he change his attitude for the better, I will cheer for him and Hilde.
To start, not killing everyone who touches her 🤷‍♀️

I can understand where she is coming from but his attitude seems way off, why using the contract marriage if they were a couple? If they were not why so much being obseess with her getting married to him?

Lol @ "finally someone who sees me as me"
No, he doesn't, he also sees you as a role to fill (fiance, "my woman," etc.).

Ahahahahaha the "notarized" document detailing the marriage between the FL and ML is in marathi (as was noted by another person in this thread). Buuuut and I may be wrong - I think the fifth line in the marathi script says "मी तुम्हा सर्वांचा खून करीन!" Meaning "I will murder you all" 🤨
LOLOLOL of course its kinda hard to decipher all the words as some are fuzzy but I think thats what it says........Sooooooo looks like whoever decided to pen that document in marathi for this korean comic has a wicked sense of humor 😈😈😈

Brah you never speak to him in 20 years now he loving the "real" you? This web comic is like a nice guy™'s fanfic.

1. Dude is obsessed with her despite them never speaking (she’s literally been in a coma since birth), and is obsessed solely because of this agreement she knows nothing of.
2. MC is an idiot for thinking he’s seeing her as a person. He’s seeing her as his property.
3. Dropped. Can’t struggle through this anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread