The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 12

This is absolutely crazy so her brother meant so little to her that the moment this absolute rando touches her she forgets what he did to him. Dropped

He must have given her his energy life, common trope in asian fantasy (I mean the writers from asia use it often).
Did he kissed for 20 years so her body doesn't die ? 😨😨

Fed-Kun's army
hol up hol up... wait this story is a fuckin mess hold on...
so shin-joo found out at 25 that they were only half siblings and started to hate her sister hwan-hi? and thats why she has regrets? i dont.. understand anything...

This one is a cluster fuck. Character motivations are ridiculous and they seem to only be important when convenient while also being flimsy. Story and history is all over the place and confusing. Ill catch up but ill probably drops this.

Honestly, am I crazy for thinking the Emperor might be her sister's reincarnation? Like those unnatural feelings and God's inaction...
If that's not it, I hope the reason isn't something disappointing.

Its been fun and frustrating and all but this must come to an end. I dont like how the story progress. Bye ರ╭╮ರ

Dex-chan lover
ML: PPL are cockroaches but since he is your brother I was only going to hurt him not murder him.
FL: OMG he didn't kill my brother out of consideration FOR MEEEE!

This guy is the worst and she's terrible for being super-duper moved that he's obsessed with someone who literally didn't exist as a person until a week ago because that's somehow more legit than people who like her for her position
Girl he's not seeing you as a 'person' he's seeing you as 'his possession' that's not an upgrade you dumbass

So it's okay to kill other siblings to a different family..
Yeah, you're in love to a murderer. GOOD JOB YOUR HOLLINESS!!!
You're such a SCUMBAG!

Yeah I hate that emperor guy, but I dunno, those guys in the church? Or whatever it is you called it... They aren't trustworthy especially that ludan (can you stop changing his name into Kiran please you fucking autocorrect) guy, there's no innocent in his eye (it's a drawing I know but still, my gut telling me he is isn't innocent), I've been reading a lot of mangas and if I think a guy is suspicious, it usually is...

Users who are viewing this thread