The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 16

The adviser is losing his shit, like: "JUST MAKE YOUR MIND ALREADY, STUPID EMPEROR!"
And he is sooooooooooooooooo in love with the emperor's sister, even thought she is crazy s2

Dude if you don't love the girl then rip that paper and move on with you life, but I guess then we wouldn't have a story to read.

Huh wait, did he just punch the emperor? 😱 well if I am also in his shoes, i will feel so frustrated with the emperor's answers. 😅

@Magikhal i think it's going for the "cold dude that doesnt really understand love" trope, he does love her but can't recognize it type shit

@Qeye oh well, hope they make it interesting. Honestly his excuses this chapter made me wish I could punch him too.

I gotta say we better see some character development for him soon because this is the most unlikable ML I've ever seen.

I lost it at the time the Adviser made the “I’m surrounded by idiots” gesture. Salome is still best girl

Prime Minister, we feel your pain...this guy has got not only a difficult job in itself but he's got to deal with crazy sis and airheaded reckless emperor to boot. Someone give him some kind of medal of honor for what he puts up with.

Where is the common sense in the emperor in emperors companion!? I was able to hold my suspension of belief for this long but this chapter is the nail in the coffin

What was that whoooosh at the end? Did someone teleport or something? Maybe the windows opened on their own? What???

Dex-chan lover
The glasses guy totally has a thing for the emperor's lil sister XDD Noticing that she's cold, giving her his jacket and telling her not to say any misleading things about her and her brother XDD Seems like one-sided love on his side though.

And the emperor....well; still not the kind of guy I want the MC to end up with X'D Him not loving her yet is understandable though, since they just met for the first time ever.

@Aeriandra
"Prime Minister, we feel your pain...this guy has got not only a difficult job in itself but he's got to deal with crazy sis and airheaded reckless emperor to boot. Someone give him some kind of medal of honor for what he puts up with."

I totally agree with you! Also, how could the empire be successful under this emperor's rule?

@dragora86: ooooh, you're right! there was even a 'punch' sfx. (sometimes my eyes skip over sfx 😅)
Now that I took another look at it, it does seem he punched him, just like you said! Thanks 😊

Users who are viewing this thread