The Otome Heroine's Fight for Survival - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
-
So darkness magic can let you teleport/ShadowWalk?

Dex-chan lover
So she joined the Fantasy ICA huh? Well, the fiber wire does give you good points...

Dex-chan lover
So, is Dark Kitsune lady going to get kille by Aria?

Thanks for translating! That said, proofreading could have been better this time.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, can't wait for the Assassin's guild to go to shit for how 1 of them is acting. Gonna be a Skyrim run where you wipe out the Dark Brotherhood instead of actually joining them.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to the pt2 of this. Thanks for the TL, better than I'd manage for sure :kek:

Dex-chan lover
There are quite a lot of typos this chapter, don't rush your release man, just calm down and take your time to edit and proofread.

Also I can fix Keela (what kind of name is this) but whatever is wrong with her makes her hotter

Dex-chan lover
Gai’s a hottie in the comic which I didn’t expect but if you wanna know what happens to him in the novel

Aria goes undercover as a beginner adventurer so her targets will try to sell her off as a slave, and Gai sells Aria’s targets a sleeping potion to help ‘em out and then follows them into the dungeon just to mess up her face a lil as revenge for Goth Loli Woman

but Aria knew all along and murks him

as a bonus Aria gets a makeover for her mission and becomes so cute all three of her targets get converted into lolicons and right before they get assassinated each plots to betray the other and steal Aria for himself
If she murked him, does that mean she's also drawing the ire of Radha/the doglike one? Or will she have no idea/maybe let it slide? Gai mentioned that Radha and Keela are among the 5 she should never mess with, and she's already kicking the hornet's nest with one, I just wanna know what to expect ww

Dex-chan lover
If she murked him, does that mean she's also drawing the ire of Radha/the doglike one? Or will she have no idea/maybe let it slide? Gai mentioned that Radha and Keela are among the 5 she should never mess with, and she's already kicking the hornet's nest with one, I just wanna know what to expect ww
Gai is the childhood friend of Radha

Radha goes after Alicia when she kills Gai, but as the guildmaster is keeping Alicia as insurance over her master, Radha can’t kill Alicia until she completes her contract

even though Alicia’s targets are higher ranked than her, Alicia takes advantage of that by pitting them against (the also higher ranked) Radha and then third-partying them both even though individually she probably couldn’t kill either

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Gai is the childhood friend of Radha

Radha goes after Alicia when she kills Gai, but as the guildmaster is keeping Alicia as insurance over her master, Radha can’t kill Alicia until she completes her contract

even though Alicia’s targets are higher ranked than her, Alicia takes advantage of that by pitting them against (the also higher ranked) Radha and then third-partying them both even though individually she probably couldn’t kill either
So she's in the crosshairs of two out of the five untouchables in the guild? Damn. Will this conflict be an overarching subplot or will it be addressed and resolved after this first job?

Dex-chan lover
So she's in the crosshairs of two out of the five untouchables in the guild? Damn. Will this conflict be an overarching subplot or will it be addressed and resolved after this first job?
long term she’s gonna destroy the whole (local, not all assasian guilds) for targeting her master

Dex-chan lover
And caught up. Still in the middle of reading the LN, but that's a few volumes ahead of this.

I wonder if her 5 mana from max indicates that she used appraise.

These hypocrites are always so fun. They're allowed to do whatever they want to you, but if you dare to lift a finger back, they're all screams of rage.

To be fair, they did promise the assassination targets were immoral, and it is true.

I like that while there are time skips, most of the significant growth happen during shown training and battles.

Haaaaaa.... What a shame, what a shame. These all seem like such interesting characters. I know people love seeing our little girl go murder-hobo on everyone, but to kill off so many neat characters? It had better do something for the plot.
There's very much a "get used to it" vibe in this story.

So darkness magic can let you teleport/ShadowWalk?
Yes. It's a high-level ability.

long term she’s gonna destroy the whole (local, not all assasian guilds) for targeting her master
It actually goes surprisingly fast, compared to how arcs like this usually go. It's an entire arc, but it's just a single arc. She makes it her priority and certainly isn't dragging her feet.

Double-page supporter
Can already smell from a mile away that this Gai dude's going to try to kill our Aria. Too bad, he was cute 🤭 our Aria is cuter tho.

Users who are viewing this thread