The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 22

Imma drop this if ML doesnt atleast become decent by chapter 30 tbh. Thanks for the updates as always tho NASS

Double-page supporter
Stupid ass MC, didn't the god say you can marry whoever you want? How about you listen for once in your goddamn life! God didn't say you have to marry him. He just said you can marry whomever you want.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna he said she had a choice but he also said the world would be f*cked if she didn’t fall in love with the emperor. So she honestly doesn’t have a choice.

Group Leader
She does, she can marry whoever she wants, but she has to love MC, which is a difference. But obviously the story won't allow this to be interpreted ay anything else but her having to marry MC :/

"can marry anyone but must love this muscle brain for the world"
err...god, can't she just kill him and be done with it instead of marrying someone else but must love another man?
(i'm tempted to just give this 1 rating and move on)

I can't believe the MC was a strict CEO in her past life... haaaaaay.

This webcomic's artwork is great...BUT it is already on chapter 22 but all the characters are forgettable and not likeable... plus the plot are still "DULL".

I don't like the ML... So chilidsh, arrogant and beyond help
Please give me at least one good point he has, since I haven't found one until now 😩

I'm starting to feel really bad for the FL. This god really took advantage of her willingness to do anything to stay by her sibling's side.

Her existence is a focal point for the survival of this world. That would seem really cool if staying alive was all she had to worry about. The politics of her position and nation insinuate that there are people who don't respect their own god's proxy, let alone the elusive big man himself. It also seems that there's something sinister going on in the world that requires the FL to create a barrier ASAP. But the biggest challenge has to be the walking disaster that is her supposed soul mate. Barrier aside, this emperor's antics alone could bring an end to this world. Like, who starts a continental war because he was a bit offended??

Personally, I'm sticking around for the beautiful art and FL. She's got a good head on her shoulders and is aware of the diplomatic clusterfuck she's been thrown into. I'm wanna see how she handles things as she continues to familiarize herself with the world.

There’s a loophole in that oracle. She must love him for the sake of the world, but whoever she marries will be entirely up to her. She could not marry him if she chose to. I wonder if it will ever be brought up, tch. I really don’t like caleb tbh

Poor FL has to marry the kid emperor for the world not to end, because he doesn't comprehend how to behave like an adult.
I'm so praying for the ML growth, i really need that, can't cope with more "Why Hilde doesn't like me? I can't she understands my picyco love" bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread