The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 42

Fed-Kun's army
Caleb is a good character. I just want to know where his obsession with her comes from and whether they knew each other in their previous life before I make an opinion of him as a "romantic partner".

Maybe the tragedy that should be avoid told by that god. Was actually herself, because when she was out of control it seemed like she was about to do something more horrible then she would do normal. Maybe the emperor is the only one to keep her sane whenever she goes “crazy”

Dex-chan lover
The emperor was pretty cool there. He’s still the worst though.

@Krackers It's been mentioned a few times in the Discord server. Basically there was a general lack of interest among the staff, and some people felt that there were hints of incest (which made them uncomfortable). So they let out that last mass release and announced they were dropping it at the same time.

Skipped from ch.26 to ser if it got better. It didnt. Quite sad that the ML is so unlikeable.

@Neko98 when u mentioned it, i have to agree with you. What u said is true.
He's ruthless when it comes to matters pertaining fl, but he kept things in order.
He knows it is important to understand the reality rather than covering things up just to cover the ugly truth of the world.

Just the last panel, rather than a confident smiling face from fl, I'd preferred if she doesnt smile. It will look more logical. She was furious, suddenly she was smiling confidently.

What a great future husband 😍😍.. I love how he gives her good advice and helps her in tough times honestly I’m starting to get annoyed with her brother he won’t even help her help the people he would hide things from her and overall her brother is just causing an even bigger problem by being so ignorant and trying to keep our girl ignorant as well 😡😒 ... but luckily her husband is there to give her good advice and show her the right path even if the road gonna be difficult because we all know the bad path it’s the easy one 👌 good emperor

Dex-chan lover
Now this is actual development. There is something about this story that make me feel off, but importantly this solidifies it.

Double-page supporter
What an actual fucking loser, this MC. Definitely wasn't a CEO in her past life, it's impossible for such a massive pushover bitch to get anywhere else, but be a coffee maker in an office.

Her smile was a bit off at the end. The story is dragging waaayyyy too long. And the heroine is being a push over. She got her past experiences as being a CEO doesnt she!? Why isnt she using them!? My god, she isnt looking for long term solutions but just for some easy patch relief 🙄

Meh. Still dislike the ML. He has some positive attributes on knowing how to lead people, but his apparent disregard for individual human life still runs me the wrong way.

Hes still a piece of shit but at least hes a competent ruler who can give advise. Doesn't change how possessive he is of her or his disregard for life though.

It seems some people tend to forget that CEOs are still just humans and don't own some kind of superpower. It's a hugh different to lead a company you are familiar with or lead a nation you don't know and being confronted with the death of children.

Do people not realize that CEOs aren't the smartest people in the world? They usually have people around them to help as well.

Users who are viewing this thread