The Emperor's Companion

...if the emperor IS her sibling from her previous life, that would be on a level of weird I can't handle, if that's supposed to be the main romance.

Allright.... I thought of a theory and it might sound crazy but hear me out, I reread the few chapters that we have and... would it be possible that this emperor guy is the kid the protagonist saved the night she died?? I mean, the god told her that the kid was special and because she died instead of him she got the chance to reincarnate, what if the kid fell in love at first sight with her that night and after he died (maybe years later) he asked god to give him the chance to meet her again but because of something or some trouble he ended up being reincarnated in this new world years before her and had to wait for her????
I mean, that's is the only way I think why he would know her before hand?? I know it sounds like a crazy theory but that's what I have for now 🤔
I would still wait for the plot to develop more but I had to share this.

woowww her little brother is really pissing me off, it was his fault that he lashed out and cable even provided evidence for the marriage yet he’s continuing to be rude.

and is she dumb it is so obvious how much the emperor adores her! is it that hard for her to comprehend? she was literally the ceo of a conglomerate how tf does she not pick this up

Group Leader
@Northlleonard bruh what? The dudes an unstable pos who tries to kill at the drop of the hat. Her brother is just proeteticng her as normal siblings too.

And who cares if the emperor adores her? Its not even real since he didnt even meet her for 20 years. Even if it was hes forcing his love onto her. That's notncutr

This is the trashiest fucking shit I've ever read. Every time the male lead, despite murdering or being generally violent, touches her or acts cutesy she just forgets about it entirely. I'm fucking done.

"This crazy long hair dude has been literally murdering or attempting to murder everyone in front of my eyes but when he says my name my heart beats fast!"
and
"Everyone sees me as the Pope but he sees me as his woman! He really cares about me!😍" Uh no since your contract was made while you were in the womb he doesn't know you and he doesn't care that you're you, just that you're his and he needs to collect his belonging.

What a stupid MC and stupid plot.

Fed-Kun's army
This shit is really messed up - This MC walks out to find this possessive, angry dude attempting to murder people, including her own family member and when he makes excuses like "I really wasn't going to kill your sibling, I swear!" she suddenly falls in love because he just ~*~*really cares about her~*~*~

This is worse than Twilight because at least Edward didn't introduce himself by like, attempting to murder her dad or something bizarre.

Christ it's flaming hot trash that a raccoon wouldn't give it a second thought to avoid.

Please do y'all a favor and avoid this just please.

Okay, I'm just really curious why the emperor seems to have strong feelings for her... like not just because she was supposed to be his fiancee, but maybe because they've met before (her soul in another body or something, because the first time she woke up, he kinda asked if she doesn't recognize him).

I also wonder if Ludan is really the reincarnation of Hwanhee.

I’ve read a lot of bad ones but this is just plain terrible. No logic at all and reaaaally taking that “he sees me as me omg” thing to the barest minimum.

But translation team you guys are doing awesome though!

the dudes an irredeemable piece of garbage, i swear to god if this is just another "he might be an asshole but, imma still date him cuz thats what the plot says" im gonna gonna be soo disappointed.

read some more, yup, is garbo

Contributor
Yeah, this is awful.

A perfect exemple of a single character (edgelord emperor ) killing all interest in the story.

The art is good, everything else is bad.

Dex-chan lover
This is f appalling. I have never given anything a 1 star before but holy shit this is god damn ridiculous. MC goes "oh woes, he seems me as a person instead of just the pope, <3" while HE MURDERED PEOPLE FOR LOOKING AT THE ROOM SHE WAS INSIDE OF. What the hell.

Thank you for the translation guys ! 😍
I hope the emperor's character develops soon because obviously right now he's trash 🤣 I really enjoy the art and I dont think this manhwa deserves all the hate it gets hahah

THIS IS SO GOOOOD!!
(Yes queens translate whatever the hell you want) I'm really enjoying this manhwa so far!! Xxx

Hi team ! Thanks for your work!
Guys, okey for giving your opinion about this manhwa, but do it in a respectful way ! The team spent time in offering us these chapters. Just be respectful, please.
The story is original (not the reincarnation part but well), I feel like the heroine doesn’t have personality... please don’t tell me it’s the case.
by the way, I hate this little bro of her, he is soooo annoying !

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation..

But had to drop this. I dont get the characters. Is she having suspension bridge effect for mc? How do you feel love instead of disgust for someone who keep killing people with no reasons whatsoever? Or is this some extreme shoujo genre?

Users who are viewing this thread