The Emperor's Court Lady Is Wanted as a Bride - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
Looks like i skipped something Who has fail his magic ? God ? Well with dog king no wonder.

Did we get hints that her cousin loved her that way? Cause I was like oh maybe he’s worried for her as her cousin I was expecting it to turn that way? The only guy here that I like is the emperor. Sidis possessiveness is creepy and annoying cause how can she control the guys around her act, like why is he mad with her smh 🤦‍♀️. Also it’s not like they are an actual couple anyways at least not now.

Group Leader
I wish she just told everyone the truth about the light. Who cares what happnes altet

Dex-chan lover
I went back to reread the manga to see if there were any signs her cousin loved her and all I can say its been 11 chapters and nothing really happening. Last time something felt like progression was the end of chapter 9 when the boys talk about what the MC can or can not use but in chapter 10 they go back to the same shenanigans.

The personal development between the characters is just the same as they were in chapter 2. Sidis is in love with her and is the boy from her past life but she's too stupid to tell. Alcede makes passes at her to make her flustered. MC finds some reason to blush every other page. And the king..outside of the dog curse there is not much else to say about him other than he ships MC and Sidis.

And I still don't get why she will be arrested for falling in the magic thing, she did it to save the future king not like she wanted to do it. And they could conduct more research on the effects but we are still in the Olwen kingdom instead of moving into the Razanate empire where this king is from!!! How long are they planning to say in the Olwen kingdom!!

(also in chp 5 cousin looks angry at Sidis for showing up to help MC)

Also the Cousin and this chick show up so briefly I forgot they existed because the plot of this manga is the MC being flustered when Sidis flirts and her being oblivious about his feelings that are clear as day.

Did I miss a chapter or something? When was the light called the mark that magic failed or whatever? Since when was there a cousin? And when did he like MC that way? Also, is there a cult going on??? I'm so confused 😓

At this point, the only reason I'm reading this is because we're in quarantine and I don't have anything to do.

Aggregator gang
the person that attacked the prince and died in the beginning. might he be part of a larger organization like some cult. or perhaps he was reincarnated too into the leader of said cult.

Honestly, Lise is kind of annoying me... She keeps saying "no way he likes me!" when he clearly does, she doesn't get that he is the same kid from her first life (which... really?) and she is so dense when it comes to anything to do with her cousin. Why is being physically strong/capable equated with being a total bonehead?

Thanks for the chapter!
I hate it when explanations are lacking in detail. So the light that grants longevity, blessings on the land for abundant and healthy crops, power to the imperial family, etc. is really "The Mark That Magic Had Failed" which means what? If it's failed magic why is it giving off magic or something making things around better, or is it like a bleeding wound where the magic that should be used for some purpose is leaking out meaning there is less magic for the main purpose but do the nature of the magic leaking out it's boosting everything near the "wound"? Wonder if her cousin has a big crush on her but acting like a tsundere or jerk to cover his feelings and embarrassment. Be nice if he played that witch along and told the MC about the conversation but wouldn't be as interesting a story if he didn't listen to the devil's whisper so he's likely going to do something stupid and dishonorable. Witch really knows how to tell him what he wants to hear and he wants to believe her too much to notice all the holes in her story. Like is there any physical, concrete evidence giving credence to her lies or would MC really be his more so than before without the empire that she's only been in close contact with for a few weeks? Idiot should realize she only sees him as family and nothing else, and isn't going to change her views empire or not.

Dex-chan lover
They really should've explained the whole primordial light thing and how it has "failed," because just saying it doesn't tell me anything
Thanks so much for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
If he falls for such a gimmick I'll know he's stupid and easy.

Dex-chan lover
this development with the cousin.... feels a bit out of place? there wasn't really any build up? as far as i recall, they've had 1-2 significant encounters but neither denoted romantic feelings on the dude's part. also, i just sorta blanked out reading the first part of this chapter???? and i'm sure it's not because i haven't read the previous chapters in a while, that whole "the primordial light is actually the mark that magic had failed" wasn't explained thoroughly enough to denote the importance of this revelation 🧐 a bit disappointing..

Wait so the cousin didnt hate her but was actually....uhhh, okay. New development is kinda weird. Also, that lady must be a spy or something. The hell she eavesdropping and making trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread