The Emperor's Court Lady Is Wanted as a Bride - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Hm I know she's going to end up with Sidis and I'm not rooting for her to end up with Leon but I don't really ship her with anyone. Maybe because I don't really understand what's going on with this manga so I can't seem to find anything interesting with any of the characters including the main character XD

Dex-chan lover
How god damn moronic are all the males in this universe?

To be honest I dont understand a single things about this manga.
Like what is the plot?

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa.. love hurts... Especially if the other person is dense towards other's feelings... :'))

But lesson learned. Never trust cultists' offer mentioning love. Lol XD

Thank hou for your hard work!

On a side note, who the hell is this shady af wench? Really, Leon?

Dex-chan lover
He's in love with her, when did that happen? She says they weren't on the best term
I'm still not over that guy casually threatening her just to help the emporer

Uh, we just went from 1 to 13 real fast... alright then... Wait- DOES THIS MEAN THAT THE CRAZY CONSPIRACY LADY WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG??!!! OOOOOOOOOOOHEMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am here for this redemption story of the crazy cult lady!!! My interest in this story has been renewed 🤣

Thanks for the translation.

I think I'm going to put this story on hold... I hate, hate, hate possessive characters, and there's several of them here. The plot is annoying me too right now.

Uh. . . . . I'm a bit confused with the beginning part where she talked about how the "Primordial Light" that she fell into is a sign that magic failed. Could someone please explain this because I don't get it?

Dex-chan lover
did the cousin think what he did was romantic or something? maybe it's just me but the impression i get out of this is that he's been a dick to her her entire life.

Someone explain to me the magic failed part. Does it mean someone tried to do some huge magic and failed causing the primordial light?

Users who are viewing this thread