The Emperor's Court Lady Is Wanted as a Bride - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
facepalm she can't go to the empire because she's a blabbermouth ??

I mean really just how long has she kept her reincarnation a secret?

I knewwwit. My suspicions were confirmed. Her cousin is a tsun and likes her and is now feeling his spot, that he though would never get taken is being threaten. That girl is evil and keeps showing up with evil intentions but idk why no one is suspicious. Idk of anyone has mentioned this but, if she fell into the light and was reborn, what about that guy who fell in with her? Was he not reborn too? And I could be sooo far off but, he could have made this new religion... no? Lol but also why is she worried she’s gonna slip up? She’s ever told anyone she’s reborn so why can’t she just not say anything? And how can she not know that Sidis is the little boy from back then? Like what? 🤔 🤨 even after he says and does all the same things? She’s still got no clue? 🤨 and she’s got all this information about the light but can’t connect the pieces together or even make up some guesses? Why? 🤨 oh but I really hooooope her. Putin doesn’t turn evil. He’s already not gonna get the girl, just let him have a happy ending lol don’t rub salt on his wounds to come 😂 also, doesn’t she look like herself from her previous life? Unless the black n white is just making it look like that but her eyes and hair colours are polar opposites? 🤔

Omg, STFU cousin! You never threw down for her before! People were talking shit about her reputation, and your response was to TALK MORE SHIT ABOUT HER! Is the plan to make her completely unmarriable and friendless so she only has you?!!

I would seriously prefer if he was just a tsundere with a sis-con. The romance thing is too out there. Luckily FL is actually an old woman, so this shit flies right by her.

I don't understand how Lise has said multiple times that the new religion hates the Empire but has yet to bring it up to fucking anyone. Also, I have a feeling that Lise's uncle killed her dad so he could take over the Barony. Just getting those kinds of vibes.

omg Lise... damn this old lady how dense does the idiot plot have to make you???? Also Leon, I would like to bury you head exposed in the sand for the gulls to shit on you. Inferiority complex small-brain no-self-reflection bastard

cnd

He's honestly such a piece of shit. Wtf. Extremely abusive behavior to want to isolate someone from everyone else do that they only have you to rely on.

Oh for fucks sake she is his cousin. Got damn it Japan... IDK if this happens IRL in Japan but chill it with an incest.

AHHHHHHH YOU DENSE MC and maybe the axis cult(the strange religion just calling it that cuz they are weird af) knows the real prominent light and that people just don't believe in them

@Aloya I mean, I doubt the cousin incest has much to do with japan in medieval fantasy mangas since it happened quite a lot back in the past. It was quite natural so I've accepted it for medieval era mangas.

Well I agree that it did not only happened in Japan but there is a fact that there is a trend in Japanese works to frame cousins as a possible love interest (almost always with a girl being underaged). You have no idea how many times I have fallen for "Oh this is a cute and interesting father/brother/daughter/sister/cousin story" and be like "oh fuck protagonist wants to fuck the cute little girl". But the manga says it's cool cause she is 18 already...
It ruins the story and it's a terrible trend and I hate it.

Contributor
Really, you'd hope anyone would be able to see that sort of blatantly obvious cult pitch for what it is... Alas, 'tis not so, I know.

And the boy isn't terribly bright, it seems.

Fed-Kun's army
these people pisses me off....don't run away after you treat her like that? seriously what the hell is wrong with them? they only act all high and mighty against those who are lower ranked than them? freaking cowards

You know, I was liking Sidis for a while, even though the whole 'I was a kid when you were an adult' thing was a bit weird, they were pulling me in. But the possessive shit with the handholding in this chapter and the getting angry at her for another guy kissing her hand without consent I'm losing what little love I had for him. I get that she kind of likes it but it feels like he already doesn't respect her strength - Yes, I know he said he and the people of the empire would but all his actions whenever she does something "strong" says otherwise - and now he's being a possessive asshole...I don't have much hope for this story anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread