The Emperor's Court Lady Is Wanted as a Bride - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please spoiler me a bit if sidis is actually a not so nice guy? Its been quite a while since I've read this and while I am still somewhat interested, I am just plain confused right now.

Dex-chan lover
I can not imagine a way that that wording could have been a misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
@Cloy552 I could see the marriage to HIM beeing fake and instead the emperor is interested in her but that seems somewhat far fetched

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what it is, but I can't help but to wish that her relationship with Sidis never happens and instead she ends up with the dog emperor.

Dex-chan lover
What a two faced bastard. MC is way too good of a person, they tricked and betrayed her and just want to bring her to the other country only because she bears "the light" and want to experiment on her, and her first thought is to help them dispel the Prince's doggo curse. Fuck you Sidis.

That conversation could not be misunderstood at all. Fucking yikes, I hate the 3 ikemen snakes.

@WhimsiCat Sidis closed the door so nobody could heart what they were saying. I think he could sense that MC was hearing their conversation from next door. Yeah I know they are the two kids but they don't know she is the person who helped them before, they could still grow up to be shit people.

I wouldn't call Sidis a bad guy. I thought all of this was a working relationship. MC just caught feelings and let them get to this point without letting him know or rearranging the situation. Sidis still has a job to do and that is protecting and restoring the Emperor.

It's not bad to be nice and considerate to the people you work with. MC just really needs to talk to him.

Dex-chan lover
@Xeredge : If you didn't realize it yet, only Alcede made that 'evil' comment.

Sidis and the emperor is rather obviously the two kids she saved.
i.e. it's another misunderstanding on her side because she left the chat too early to hear him reprimanding Alcede for his comment.

In reply to your edit: I'm pretty sure he doesn't have such detection ability, otherwise why would they even intentionally talk about her if he knew she's there and can hear their conversation?
AND also close it just before saying whatever would give them a better image instead of, y'know, stupidly make her wary of you?

He just noticed the door being left open then and close it.

Supporter
Feels a lot like the worst romance trope, the misunderstanding, has reared its ugly head yet again. Had the MC stayed and listened, I guarantee that Sidis was about to tell Alcede to eat a bag of bricks laced with sulfuric acid for saying that.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this isn't the first time this has happened. Back in chapter 10, when he threatened her family, he was made to bow his head and apologize.

He apologized, and it never happened again in front of her. But to find out that he's still talking like that behind her back, it also makes it seem like the Emperor only forced the apology for show, and accepts that behavior in private.

Sidis' feelings are probably being misunderstood, but it seems that she's absolutely not mistake about the danger she's in by revealing her past. Her being experimented on seems to be a real issue, and they are hiding things from her.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah we totally don't look suspicious with these little napkins wrapped around our faces, let's travel in a group totally inconspicuous guys

@WhimsiCat @TrapCard113 Actually as I see it, she still stayed by the window. It's just Sidis closed their window and thus making it even harder for her to listen, so she couldn't hear the rest of their conversation anymore

Double-page supporter
Uugh need to wait another month TT
Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Conflicted about the mc...
One, i dislike the usual "not hearing till the end" clice..
On the other hand tho, i like how she's able to at least collect herself and not lash out or leaving and being angry for the guy without telling them why and then run away or something (like another usual cliche)...

Lol

Users who are viewing this thread