The Emperor's Court Lady Is Wanted as a Bride - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@Legionary_Hunter She wasn't fighting back because she could probably have broken out of the grasp fairly easily but didn't want to escalate the situation. She wasn't expecting magic. Foolhardy but not something that's too impossible to believe.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was really frustrating for a few reasons:

1: They seem to be backtracking on the drama from the previous chapter. She found out she was being used, and determined to not be used, but now she's being milquetoast about it.
2: As others have said, she starts off being tough, and then turns into a bumbling fool. But from the start, she does a lot of foolish things like not calling out for help right away, and going in with someone who had been criticizing and second guessing her personal choices during the entire chase rather than showing that he was even remotely interested in catching the assailants. (Also, "There's no one here," then suddenly, "where did this huge crowd come from?")
3: It seems like they're setting her up to need a rescue, which, if it lets the apparent ML swoop in and all is forgiven, what was even the point of the drama from the previous chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
At first i thought she is the strong and smart mc. But it seems i'm wrong.

Double-page supporter
I'm not as nice as her, even if I knew the person my whole if someone grabbed/hugged me from behind like that I would have attempted to elbow strike them in the ribs but I'm super touch adverse

Dex-chan lover
Huehuehue can’t wait for more.
That bitchass Leon tho, freaking dimwit.

Noooo I caught up at the wrong time (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Group Leader
Hmm it seems I need to let all my brain cells but 2 to rest in order to read this manga...

Dex-chan lover
It wouldn't be as frustrating if it didn't end in cliffhangers then waiting weeks for the next chapter 😭

Thank you for the translation!!
The cliffhanger its killing me aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread