The Evil Cinderella Needs a Villain - Ch. 6

lmao I actually like how he's pushing her to be more stuck up to her fucked up family. The looks he keeps flashing at the mom is hilarious

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Francis still seems fairly normal (and not all yandere yet), although comparing her to the sun was a bit amusing.

I quite enjoy his arrogant/smug attitude in treating her family

not gonna lie, it is quite satisfying watching them pay back the shitty family

Contributor
I think the ML is a monster in disguise, on page 3 his ring finger has 3 joints.

Lmao, they really vibe so well together >u< tnks for the chapter

for nobility, they are way too freaking poor. Not even having a single maid around to clean the mansion for them....

@Lunaria_001602 didn't hear of nobles falling into disgrace? SMH. Didn't cinderella's father died when going to one of his trips to secure his investments but died cuz of an accident? He probably got to pay back to his associates and lenders for the borrowed money.

The stepmother ended up living in a mansion but didn't have any other than her income that she gets from her inheritance. I don't think she was super rich or a noble. Just a merchant's child. She ended up paying the money that her husband couldn't pay [Back then the debts were an inheritance, too LOL] and got to take care of a step daughter she didn't want cuz I think she didn't know about cinderella in the beginning when she was planning to marry the father. It was later than she learned.

Users who are viewing this thread