The Evil King's Wicked Consort

Tf, the beginning is almost EXACTLY like Peerless Concubine. I know that a powerful person transmigrating into a waste is popular, but they can’t be similar to this degree...

WHY ARE THE CHARACTERS ALWAYS SO FUCKING FULL OF THEMSELVES!? LIKE BRUH! STOP BEING A COCKY BASTARD 😡

Aggregator gang
there's at least two Manga this could be a knockoff of Peerless alchemist, or peerless concubine either way it's pretty good hoping to see more

Cultivation? Romance? Pretty art? At first I was here for it... then I realized it's literally the same as Peerless Concubine and I had to drop that series for being boring.

Fed-Kun's army
She is the daughter of the immortal heavenly emperor how can she be so fucking weak?

Heads up, this has an official English translation under the title Drop-Dead Beauty from webcomics. If anyone with the ability to edit wants to add that.

The story relies heavily on "deux ex machina"
There is no need for brain because everything just gonna slide smoothly

Absolute trash, truly bottom-tier wuxia-- although to be fair that ain't saying much-- with a bunch of seizure-inducing deus ex machinas. It tries to trick you with the 'villainess' tag, but the MC is by far too dumb and gullible to be a villainess and she doesn't do anything villainous to begin with. Nothing makes any real sense plot-wise, it's just a bunch of stock scenes one after the other with some cultivation tropes tacked on. The characters make no sense either and act out a formulaic plot like it was a rerun of an old soap-opera.

Still reading it though, cause you know, it said "villainess" so I have to at least finish it....

Thanks to the translators for making that possible.

Users who are viewing this thread