The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@Secria_Lati because from previous chapter. They thought, by finally announcing the illegitimate first princess (kinda forgot whether the first princess was illegitimate or what). The younger princess (our MC) has no longer political value, thus damnation. But, with the arrival of the Emperor and he almost wiped out an entire noble family just because the son was really rude to the MC, if the nobles couldn't get the message, then they're just stupid mob characters..

Yesss daddy punish that disrespectful ignorant red-haired brat idc what his name is. She's still the princess how could he blatantly make false accusations and thankfully the ML was there. Bruhh the people must be blind or thirsty for gossip bc the FL did nothing wrong. Anyway, thank you for the update!

Sheesh this already the third time we've seen the Abella gets hurt >> Father intervenes scenario. The characters are cute but this plot is so dull.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if it was the tone the author was going for, but I couldn't stop laughing throughout this whole chapter. Everyone's reactions are just so... I don't know what goes into the food in this kingdom, but it's something else! 🤣

So. The dramatic sister with her teary eyes has already got boys to defend her.

That red head that defended the sister is funny. He’s like the exact opposite of the mc’s guard. Thank you all for your hard work!!!

@Jwchibi I don't think he does know her. He is probably just trying to curry favor because she has magic and was officially announced as a princess. Magic seems to be everything in this world and since our FML doesn't have it she was considered replaced by her older sister. The father put a quick stop to that nonsense of course

Double-page supporter
Wait.

So, did all the people who saw the fake push side with the first princess anyway, despite how obvious that was?

Double-page supporter
I also choose to be the Avatar and have teleportation. I'd be invincible

Err when ur focused on dancing so elegantly is it even possible to intentionally push someone?
AND WHY IS SHE IN A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE DANCING ANYWAYS?? WHY IS SHE NOT WATCHING ON THE SIDE WHEN SHE IS NOT DANCING?
Those people have a fish brain or what to accuse an impossibru thing?

I'm curious about the weird dynamics here: is everyone so anti-Abella and pro-Lephaia (or however you spell that) simply because of the magic, or is there something else? Because Abella seems to have been brought up oddly isolated even before her magic evaluation. And it's just bizarre that people don't want to suck up to the emperor's obviously favourite daughter. I'd also like to know more about where the older princess' acting is coming from: is it all her own idea or is she being manipulated, just like Abella was in the manhua?

Dex-chan lover
Amazed at these shady partygoers, openly gossiping about grudges between 6 year olds like it’s reality TV.

Also imagine: bumping into your sister for attention then inadvertently getting an entire house executed. Shocked that the PRINCESS is the one with bad PR when the king is pulling shit like that. This is one of those irrational series. Stop gossiping and do coup stuff, nobles!

I'd choose teleportation, i can be either a spy or a ghost 👻 hahaha 😂. And I'm a coward, i don't want to die hohoho!

Users who are viewing this thread