The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
I don't see why all isekai need to write out their plans, it's like their asking to be caught. This one is double stupid as she is doing it in front of witnesses.

Thank you for the chapter! The author is continuously remarking the absence of her magic... But the title is hinting something different? 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
The pace is pretty slow, lol.

But for now i'll still follow it.. because the art is so pretty 😭

Double-page supporter
@uncre4tive all those things imply magical ability. Anyone have something definitive on that?

@Mojo wouldn't you ? Write things down while they are fresh in your mind. If you don't want people to read it write it down in English or whatever your native language from this world is

Oh and this one seems to be an easy solution for the protagonist.

DON'T TRY TO KILL DAD BE POLITE TO SISTER GET AWAY FROM FAMILY PREFERABLY WITH TITLE AND LOTS OF CASH

This looks like it’s going to be a fun ride. I just hope that she actually looks into her magical ability. It was frustrating watching another manga (I forgot which) where the MC just accepted she has no magical ability without even trying any type of magic or going through any checks..

@Mojo my thoughts exactly but again she reincarnated into another where her native language is unheard of so I guess no one will be able to understand. But why aren’t they asking what shes writing tho
>~<

Oh, another case of bad parenting creating a "villain".
Anyway, agreed with @Mojo. I though about this reading this chapter and thought back all the other times in all the other stories and realized it's just a way for the author to ease us into the circumstances. A bit of a lazy way of doing it, it's still counts as infodump and... well, the MC is telling us anyway, so there's no need to write it down, she can just share her thoughts with us.
Even though it could've been done in a more organic way. *sigh
And I guess she wrote it in Chinese, not the language of the empire? So hopefully no one will be able to read it, even if they find it? Kind of like Canaria's notes in Korean (To Survive as the Hero's Wife).

How the heck she became a "sorceress" if she have no magical ability? Seriously. I hope that she actually have a rare one.

Users who are viewing this thread