The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 8

It would be an issue if she doesn't have magic powers and her sister did. She'll have to cuteness overload everyone and make powerful allies

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else notice that the sister’s guard changed hair color? 😂 He was blond in the first panel, and brunet in the last two he showed up.

This is the kind of story where we just know the sister's gonna be a green tea b*tch

Thank you for the update😍😃

This chapter does feel a bit short, but I checked the raws and the next one is a lot longer and interesting!
and ends with one hell of a cliffhanger ^^;

I think the second princess have powers she is just late to awakening why would it be called evil sorceress that last pic is so cute!!

@icarushector like @Spookie said, we're not sure if it's a mystery that'll be answered soon or if it's a plot hole, but it's very common in manhuas to have
lot of plot holes lol also manhwas would usually leave a clue or two as to why a situation happened but this chapter was literally . confusing

I wonder if the emperor changed because arabella is so sweet now? Maybe it makes him more sympathetic to her??? Idk but I def would like an explanation of him being so kind eventually

Contributor
@nevity I've noticed that too, even when the art is really good it feels like it's far too common for manhuas to have lots of plot holes or just leaving things unexplained or glossed over. They also seem to more frequently have chapters that are on the short side like this has.

That's not to say there aren't good manhuas or anything like that and especially in the past couple of years I've seen more that aren't like that but it seems to happen far more often in manhua than manhwa for some reason.

@Ruruskadoo Manhuas tend to dabble more in cliches but can't seem to do consistent plots lol but I've just started accepting it because it can still be v entertaining. I honestly don't understand why they prefer shorter chapters, which makes it look like it has many chapters, but compared to that, their novels do seem to fair a lot better and have less plot holes

I just hope this has less plot holes than your average manhua. It has potential. And I'd much rather like to see the two sisters get along than fighting against each other.

Fed-Kun's army
Going by the tropes, it feels like Lephaeia's fishing for "events" like "stand at this location at this time to start encounter" (but this isn't a video game world afaik).

This actually reminds me of who made me a princess. Well its like the plot of the lovely princess book excluding claude's attitude of being a jerk. I just hope that it will not end like that.

Users who are viewing this thread