The Ex

I found hard to sympathize with the Mc considering how toxic she was during the relationship, like geez, I find hard blaming the guy.

mrf

Lol ok not my tea... Just move on its a bad match next match you can win, your jungler wont be shit as they have always been a trash, just carry the game next time.

The MC is stupid and also behaved in an abusive way towards her ex.
I don’t think he’s to blame because of the break up.
I find it hard to like anyone in this except the so called mistress. She’s the only sane person here (so far)

ummmmmm.... anyone else getting confused with the storyline? its jumping all over the place never concluding anything...

Finally I have been waiting for the release of the next chapter for about 2 months I can’t wait for more

I love how this make sense and not some trashy webtoon about revenge and break up.

It'a a little realistic except for the two hot guys that will fawn over her.

Will be putting this on hold for a while my wounded heart cant comprehend this yet.

Nope. This just make all the girls on this manga look so extreme. Bruh you literally gonna end your life for that clown. What a joke. You bitches are major crazy to be this dumb for a damn man. Yeah yeah... But they loved them... Whatever you gonna reply to if you wanna reply. Don't come at me with those lame ass excuses.

Hmm... you know what? I’m perfectly fine with the MC starting out stupid in this manhua. It didn’t click with me at first, but this story is clearly less about revenge and justifying MC’s toxic behaviour and more about her growing up and becoming a better person. I can get behind that.

@Dragontrainer my thoughts exactly. I'm willing to understand. Anyone can change and everyone should be allowed to put their past behind them (unless they traumatically abused someone)

*Please don't judge the novel by the starting, I know it started off pretty, "ugh" to a lot of people esp coz the MC was hard to sympathize with and all. The purpose of this manhua really changed as you read.

I read finished the raws and I have to say, it's not like your usual kind of "revenge" mangas, manhuas, manhwas, etc. It may start out looking like one, or start out as one but the author realized that they could illustrate it more realistically, like life and the ups and downs in relationships etc.
Spoilers about the ending (kinda? Idk) pls don't read if you don't want to get spoiled
It ended off with some pairings getting married, some staying single but viewing their life in a positive aspects, some seeing their other half move on from this world, etc. And it ends off with the life lesson thing yknow, and yea I have to say it's pretty great. Low-key sad Niki disappeared because that version of her no longer existed in the future 10years later but when the MC gave herself an English name and named her Niki again, ah my heart;;

*edit

Agree, the progress was slow. It's alright but some parts can be satisfying as the story continues

Users who are viewing this thread