The Ex

I really like it. Excellent for having another perspective about breaking out and starting again. You must read ir if You want yo improve tour awful feelings

So far I've read up to chapter 22. Honestly, I've learned alot from reading this. This is not your typical revenge manhua. It made me realize that this is reality, things happen the way they do and there's not always going to be some op character that gets their revenge and all those who hurt them get what they deserve. This is a story of redemption and how you can get that "revenge" by leaving the past behind and improving yourself.

Really like this manhua, I recommend it.

It's good of you want to see character development, and while it may be slow it becomes more real and refreshing.

Isn't it because you allowing yourself to get played? He cheated on you the first time, it was his mistake because at the time you didn't know. But now who is at fauy? He's a player. He fucked you as fast as he could and you allowed it. Because you are dumb to think he wanna treat you better. 😒
BOY AND GIRLS! DON'T LET PEOPLE PLAY WITH YOUR HEART! STOP DATING TOXIC PEOPLE.

Ugh I checked the raws in hopes of seeing some progress on the revenge or romance plot of the female lead BUT damn the future stories are 80% NOT about the fl. Is the FL even the FL of this story? The pink and purple haired girl have more screen time than she does. Honestly not interested in the story of the pink haired girl nor the purple haired one.

I read this for the revenge plot, but what a dissapoinment.

Honestly the girl with the pink hair is annoying. She's mad at her friend because she's telling her the truth instead of what she wants. The girl with the purple hair is clearly not trying to help you. If you play hard to get with a player he's gonna just forget about you all together

this isn't turning out how i thought it would so i'm gonna drop. beginning was very interesting but it's turned all twisted and weird.

Can't tell if author is making future FL give past FL bad advice on purpose so you can have future growth in character and comparison later when the future changes or author thinks it is good advice 😅

A lot of the advice the FL was giving at first, was really good advice(don't go clinging onto somebody who doesn't want you)...

but then the author started adding weird stuff.

Like 'single women who say they don't need a man are lying and they don't have their life together'

that not very nice and it's not a good message to be spreading. IDK if the author will make the FL change her mind and grow more but it's too weird for me, dropping this

Is this some kind of an asian thing?
"You'll naturally lose a guy if you build your life around him and don't take care of yourself"
Sure, if you let yourself go completely, but if that guy is any good he'd stop you from going so extreme in first place.
You don't have to apply makeup and go to a beauty salon to get/keep a guy.
As long as you are clean (washed up) and were clean clothes you can find a nice guy.
Never go back to some bastard who cheated (no matter with home, once a cheater, allways a cheater)!
I get the social pressure of not beeing a single mom. But still, is it worth beeing with trash like him?

Honestly... This manga has some good points on life and romance. I have to say that when you chase after someone you all ways try your best... But it seems like once you get them you seem to become more comfortable with them that you stop doing your best because you think that now you don't have to try as hard as you did at first.... People you once you get the person you still have to KEEP the person. And this guy is ruining his new relationship because he's focusing on things like proving something. Dude if she cared about money she would have not went for you, right?

The girl with the pink hair is really ANNOYING 😤

You don't listen to good advice. You wanna run after a man that treated you like shit! And throw away friends that give a fuck about you!

Then he hits you, are you gonna stay with that piece of human swine!!!! I don't know how to feel bad for you...

this story was a lot better than i expected at first but it's starting to go downhill and get more boring and pointless. also, her ex- notice how before, he was blaming her but after she had a glow up and moved on he says "take care of her," it's so twisted. he doesn't need nor deserve that kind farewell.

the pink haired girl...i know she really likes him but she just proves to him how easy she is to him. he takes what he wants from her and leaves her for other girls but she still forgives him and he still comes back to her. also, when he wanted her to get an abortion, and then he was so eager for her to do the checkup. i have a feeling if she went through with it she would get her baby forcibly aborted. hope she shapes up her act before it's too late. but knowing her type, she'll stay with him until something terrible happens to her, and she'll either end up beyond repair or finally leave him with mc's support.

The girl with the pink hair is really just annoying. This bastard can play her as much as he wants as long as he apologise later. She's really stupid to think that he's gonna love her after all that shit he's doing. Who knows how many girls he's got pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread