The Executed Sage Who Was Reincarnated as a Lich Started an All-Out War - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Double-page supporter
No I don’t know that name. As we are strangers, i suggest we move on like we know nothing about each other. How’s that sound?

So he's essentially immortal then unless they have a huge AOE holy spell, but even then he could hide a few undeads far away from the battlefield if needed, and since each new corpse becomes his underling he could potentially take a body with flesh and become a zombie/lich thing maybe?

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, old bastard got to live a longer life than he deserved.

So once revenge is complete, what happens after? Can't wait to see where this story goes.

I'm so glad this guy doesn't have to start weak or some other bs, he just kinda claps cheeks from day one

Gotta love those kinds of stories. Still not as good as Raoul's tho.

I'm glad there wasn't a 50 ch adventure before we ever saw the king again. I wonder what he will do to him

Double-page supporter
Transform him into an undead and give him eternal torment....
i would be happy to have this MC in my country, its so corrupt that it needs to be burned to ashes

Dex-chan lover
The most clunky fucking way to establish that he can switch to other skeleton lmfao
He could have just shielded himself
Or been sneak attacked but no he just fucking yolos it while shielding a sack of bones

Users who are viewing this thread