The Executed Sage Who Was Reincarnated as a Lich Started an All-Out War - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Aggregator gang
I'm curious what he's gonna do after exacting his revenge.

Hope it's not become typical over mainstream haremshit after it ended lol

Dex-chan lover
looks like the series is going to be done by chapter 3 going this pace, i like it a bit to short but i did like what was there.

this art is something I would have liked for death mage manga(not that is bad but it lacks something).

Dex-chan lover
This is what I wanted for The Long night in Game of thrones...

@Chaosking1236 fuck, I hope not... I don't need another "I need to think about the trading routes and get along with the merchants so I can get enough materials to build a hot springs and katanas"

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I wonder how long has passed? The king looks a lot older.

Aggregator gang
@Chaosking1236 @Irfanzud02

So far we can already see 3 character that will become MC subordinate.

Then again, MC already declare that he will wipe out humans and searching a way to at least bring him close to the ex-hero (either revive her soul or die after talking with her once more).

it's just my rough assumption but I think the conflict will not only between human/adventurers, but also demon that maybe want to haul MC power for themselves.

Dex-chan lover
@Akxera
All i know is
there is a massive twist in the story at around chapter 30 of the wn according to nu, putting this behind spoiler tags because even mentioning a twist is a spoiler in itself

Hey look it's stepfather karma and look who behind him uncle despair and aunt misery the whole family here

so basically the only way to kill him is to kill every single skeleton infused with his magic... yea aight

Just a narrative theorycraft, but if someone were able to destroy her bones (that he protected) that might be able to kill him as well; since she's pretty much his whole purpose for going on this vengeful rampage. And it would be a pseudo replacement for the typical DnD-style lich phylactery in this story's setting.

Users who are viewing this thread