The Executed Sage Who Was Reincarnated as a Lich Started an All-Out War - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
What a stupid tone whiplash. Either go full comedy or go full edgy. Mixing both is an eyesore.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty clear demonstration of the gap of quality between the cool lich shit parts and the half-baked character gag parts, I'd say.

@angelusalvus There's probably a good way to do it, but this sure as shit ain't it.

I love this development more than the overlord's. I mean this one doesn't force comedy route, it was just a spice and ofc, the fewer characters involved the more they can focus on the developments of each of e'm. Theres nothing edgy about the story at all, but he shouldn't have a took vengeance upon who killed them. But oh well if you are a normal person, its hard not to notice, the time you spent with a person you dearly most, the time you spent as a living and strive for little peace you longed, the tears, sweat, and blood you suffered for a little meaning of life you so dearly kept. Its easy to say for people who haven't tasted abit of poverty that people who seeks for revenge and point for the unfairness of the world sounds edgy for them. This story tells a lone suffering man who has lost a meaning to everything so he have come to make a new one for again, the sake of something he love.

Why is there always a girl who love him to death, even when the MC is a skeleton...

Fed-Kun's army
Mcs overpowered by now, wouldnt mind watching the perspective of someone fighting them for a bit.

Dex-chan lover
xLuRXy7.gif

@sleepy-goose
Plz no.
I already have enough of that BS from Overlord.

Dex-chan lover
@0DvGate Given the tone of the manga until the summon became a fanboy, I have to disagree. the drastic contrast between tones hurts this manga.

This is really good so far. The art, the story, plot, flow, all of it is enjoyable. Can't wait to see how it'll continue on

As always, thanks for the TL

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah looking at how deep he has fallen into the darkness, i don't expect a happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread