The Executed Sage Who Was Reincarnated as a Lich Started an All-Out War - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

Fed-Kun's army
I guess they came to pledge their allegiance?
Weird to bring a cloaked army for that.

Oh gawd, the fanservice-elemental has arrived. Straight into the canyon with Ms. Puck, if you please, we're full up on cutesy side-kicks.

@PerHpY i think they’re cloaked so the humans won’t know they’re moving. It wouldn’t be weird for the humans to try and stop/annihilate them if saw them moving towards the new demon lord. Might be wrong though.

Dex-chan lover
If the valley is his source of power, it also means his enemies can sneak someone in there to dispel the miasma and weaken him. My guess is that he will revive his hero lover, and she will sacrifice herself to purify the valley, making it a full cycle.

“Let’s build our capital within marching distance of the valley of the dead, which is full of miasma and occasionally produces undead. It’ll make a great tourist spot and we can use it as an execution site for entertainment.” -founders of the kingdom

Great idea.

disclaimer: I have not read the source material, this is a commentary on why the heck the capital is so close to something called the valley of the dead. This is not a spoiler.

Fed-Kun's army
I'll say it again the 1 and ONLY complaint I have about this at the moment in time is I want more because its a bit slow BUT NONE THE LESS I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR KEEP IT UP I'LL WAIT!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@velvetR
To be fair the Valley Miasma never manage to leak out to the surfaces, and most likely in the past before the Kingdom exist it wasn't even filled with miasma, most likely the miasma is the result of many executed people within the Kingdom.

@Mick96
That’d bring up: “hey, the valley we dump bodies in is producing miasma, should we do something about it? Like burn it or start burying or dumping the bodies further from the capital? Nah, let’s just keep dumping bodies in, it’ll be fine...not like a lich will rise up from it.” :p

Dex-chan lover
When you are a gloomy man but have a flamboyant subordinates. At last you will never feel bored again 😂

Users who are viewing this thread