The Executed Sage Who Was Reincarnated as a Lich Started an All-Out War - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1 - 「Do You Have The Resolve?」

Dex-chan lover
I like this one more than Overlord. This main character has more free will and plans. Unlike Overlord who is led by the nose by his subordinates.

@Harouki - do you learn the name of every deer you're about to hunt? That country is so insignificant, it doesn't even deserve a name.

@itschiko - I suspect it means she charmed him into doing what she says. Which might include giving her sexual favors, because succubi are lewd like that.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the concept of an anti-hero but god damn you have to be serious retarded to go with the "let's commit genocide once again for the sake of humanity" especially when the author tries to pretend it's humanitarian to the point where they go "look at the human slave enjoying his new life"... The benelovent Massmurderer concept is bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
This will be so great if it ends up being a mix of Overlord and Youjo Senki.

One of the better manga's out there. Too short though and progress is very slow. I guess its better I forget this series for like 1-2 years...

@Sugam
why are these manga so hard to find and so slow to progress xD
Even tho this types of manga are the best?

these manga are like gems in the mud, so hard to find but worth reading

*Added to bookmark*
bzpDRKb_d.webp

Double-page supporter
@grim202 sorry man can't pin point a specific book about that topic. Philippine publishing is still kinda trapped in the hands of the publishing houses/companies and I remembered our college discussion back in 2010ish where our history prof tore into the workbook the university provided versus a dedicated phil historians book that was first published in the 1990s and republished in the early 2000s.

It was a memorable and enlightening discussion, sadly I can't point to the specific author we referred to.

Dex-chan lover
I feel a little vibe of Slime datta ken, but with more evil involved. If instead of comitting genocide they just occupy their land I'll be more comfortable, though they will surelly kill any person that was apinted in the army, wich is sad because most of that people don't really want to fight.

@Tomas28 What are u talking about? the people of the capital laughed at him and his wife when they were getting betrayed. This is the natural order of things. Personally I think he should've tortured the king before killing him

Users who are viewing this thread