The Exiled Reincarnated Heavy Knight Is Unrivaled in Game Knowledge - Vol. 6 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
If Trap Scans didn't drop the series (which I highly doubt they did due to the popularity) and this was sniped, then this had to be one of the most shameless and uncalled for snipes I've ever seen. Yes, the group was some chapters behind, but the last update was literally just 12 days ago from the time of this post and the updates have come at a regular pace.

@PervySageSenpai there was a few manga similar to this one that actually got dropped by their translator groups recently. Pick those up instead of shamelessly stealing someone else's clearly very active translation. Plus, what's even worse is that you're demanding money while your at it. If you need money to continue a translation, then why even snipe it in the first place if you can't support the work on your own? If you let the original translation continue on, then you don't need to "burden" yourself with "purchasing" the raws, which are likely already taken from sites like https://tonarinoyj.jp/. Because of this reason, I highly doubt that you're in need of financial backing.

Users who are viewing this thread