The Fable - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - It's about Business

Dex-chan lover
literally just finished reading. went to mangadex's main page, and BOOM. chapter 42.

thx dude :)

Dex-chan lover
One dude tries to follow the rules and orders, one dude does whatever. It's not hard to see whom would be more successful and have things going his way. The one eye dude should just do what he planned to do, without bothering with the boss. Then it would be an even playing field.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really intrigued by this series. Regardless if it's gonna be cliche or not, I really like stories like this. Can't wait for the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
And here Fable was just enjoying the normalcy. Let's hope this guy's sacrifice also serves as an example for the pervert guy not to fuck around anymore.

Isnt his gang vice-president the one who likes her and is going to ask her out? I mean he even threatened Fable to not touch her. Imagine what he would do to this minion when he finds out he wants to pimp her out.

Double-page supporter
@aymsolt

Going to ask her out? No. He said stay away from her because she has no business with people like them, including himself, so stay away from her. Not stay away from her cause he has plans for her.

He said that he would send her flowers without a sender name affter she set up her shop...
@aymsolt

Going to ask her out? No. He said stay away from her because she has no business with people like them, including himself, so stay away from her. Not stay away from her cause he has plans for her.

Users who are viewing this thread