The Fable - Vol. 7 Ch. 72 - I Love You Bro!!

Group Leader
Reminds me everytime I was eating in hotplate restaurant, my tongue would be hurt for next 2-3 days -___-

first time he's ever gotten pissed at his "sister"

kbskkjt.png

Double-page supporter
I caught up! Glad to be here!! Thanks to Mono scans for all the great work!!!

This chapter is funny. Youko is too funny lol
I'm excited how their 'camping' will turn out

you know i kinda curious who is gonna be fable romance partner. his step sister isn't that bad. and that girl in part time job too. but i like youko more

i like how this guy is basically buying a whole lot of stuff, while fable is going with just a knife and nothing else

@FrostySeven i dont think fable will get a romance partner tbh... that was the plan b4 he killed a buncha dudes so idk maybe he wont be able to settle down..

Fed-Kun's army
Seirogan! I haven't heard that in ages! It reminded me of my childhood, where my mother (of Japanese origin) gave seirogan as a remedy for any pain. It was very bitter!

Her cooling down the food for him becomes a normal thing as they stay together.

Dex-chan lover
Bet Fable's going to show up buck ass naked and this dude's just gonna have to strip too and they'll both be two buck ass naked dudes chilling in the woods.

it's cool man

and i don't know what's so wrong about not eating food straight out of the pan. shit's hot dude. i don't care if your tongue is dead.
My concern is he makes others blow his food, still don't know why he doesn't do it himself.

Users who are viewing this thread